Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Figments of My Imagination

1. I am less than 4 hours away from the release of Harry Potter. I may not make it. I am leaving my house around 11:30 to try to get my hands on a copy.

2. Due to #1 I may be very difficult to reach for the next few days.

3. I have a problem with large non-English speaking teenage tour groups. They completely destroyed the Target that is closest to my house. While I understand that their culture allows this, ours does not. If you are going to travel the world I think it is important to respect the cultures of the places you choose to visit.

4. I once came in second place in a costume contest for my Harry Potter costume. I made the costume out of a black bed sheet and some fusable webbing. If I can find a picture I will post it.

5. The next three hours and fourteen minutes may be the longest of my non-pregnant life. (Try waiting one week and a day longer than your due date and you will know what I mean)

No comments: