Sunday, July 15, 2007

Random Thoughts


1. I just finished HP books 1-6. Here are the questions I want answered in book 7
- Why is Umbridge still employed by the Ministry?
- Is Snape good or bad?
- Who is RAB?
I have many more but these are the three most pressing. I have some speculations
as well but I will not post those because in case I am wrong I do not want to have
to admit it.

2. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is a great movie. I really enjoyed it even though there were some things left out that I think should not have been.

3. My daughter is becoming the sassiest funniest four year old around. Mom, once again I am very sorry for anything I ever did that resembled the last few days around here. She has been launching into these very lengthy explanations about why she cannot do what we have asked her to do. We also count to three when she is doing something she shouldn't be. Last night she counted to four at me when she was angry with me. I laughed so hard I had to leave the room.

4. I sent a photo into a contest and they have picked it be published in a book. I have also been advanced to next round of the contest.

5. Last weekend when Aubs took pictures in all of her new outfits she requested pictures of her running in each one. This one is of her running in her "Funky Pants".

No comments: