Saturday, July 21, 2007
Procuring HP #7
At precisely 11:29 PM on 7/20/07 I boarded the Hogwart's Express (Little Red Neon, at least it is the same color). Once Hogsmeade was reached I asked the first witch in blue robes (WalMart employee) where I could find Hogwart's. She directed me to the gates (layaway). I crossed through the forbidden forest (display of silk trees) and viewed for the first time the entrance hall to Hogwart's (Layaway decorated with maroon and gold streamers and balloons). I then took my turn with the sorting hat (bald man handing out house wristbands) and was sorted into Gryffindor (No, really that is what it said). Once the clock turned 12:01 they started handing out our textbooks. I made my way to the front to pay for my purchase and found that someone must have convinced the goblins at Gringott's to put up a few Galleons towards each book and I only payed half of what I had expected to pay. (Even I have to admit sometimes WalMart is not pure evil.) I have managed to avoid all Death Eaters on the prowl this week (Hackers, leakers, and the New York Times) and not heard word one about what will happen. To ensure I keep on this path towards good I will not return the the Muggle World (Internet, live radio, or TV) until I have finished book 7. I also promise that once I finish I will keep what happens quiet except to others who have completed the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment