...at least for today. It has been a very strange week and a half since my parents left. My dad has had a bit of a health scare, and I have been feeling quite helpless being so far away. Thank goodness for SouthWest airlines. This may be a bit of a shameless plug for them but they now offer "Wanna Get Away" fares and I got tickets to go home next weekend for $98 round trip. The doctor says that as long as my dad follows orders, everything should be just fine. I would just feel better if I could see him and give him a hug.
The weekend after that I will be traveling to Texas for Jesse's Air Force Graduation. I am excited because not only do I get to see my aunts but I also get to cross another state off my list working towards #28 on my 30 list and also continuing with #13. I have recently crossed off a few more so I guess I will be posting an update soon.
I will try to update again soon.
2 comments:
I'm sending happy thoughts and prayers to your dad, Miss. Hugs to you. You're a tough cookie.
Thanks Rissa.
Post a Comment