Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Moving On


It has been a rough few months but I have decided it is time to move forward and stop looking back and questioning why. It is happening and that is that. I am dealing with the loss of someone I once knew and while that person is still around I cannot dwell on who they used to be. One day they may come back but for now we are all moving forward together one man down so to speak.

I had a great day today. It is amazing how sometimes just saying something out loud can be so very helpful. It sure didn't hurt that it seems my favorite band from my tween years may be back together!!! Nothing but happy memories filled my head today. Even the ones that included the person who has caused the pain didn't bring tears. Thank you to all my family and friends who have stood by me and my family during this time. I will never adequately be able to express in words what you mean to me. We will survive all of this and be stronger.

2 comments:

Charissa said...

Love you!!! (And Joey-Joe. Sorry, I just can't help myself.)

Anonymous said...

That is a DANG CUTE picture of you and Maureen! Love it!