Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Confirmation


Every parent wants to think that other people enjoy their child as much as they do. In the past week I have been fortunate enough that two very important non-family people in Aubrey's life have let us know that they too adore The Girl. We received her report card today, she is doing very well, and in the teacher's comment section was this "Aubrey is an absolute joy to teach!". Last week we were talking to her ballet teacher about which class she will go into next year. Her birthday is on the borderline for which class she can take. Miss Lynn said that they usually move them by grade she said that when they start first grade they will move up. When I told her Aubs was starting Kindergarten this year her face lit up and she gave Aubs a huge hug because she gets her for another year. Being a working mom is quite a struggle some days and I wonder if I am doing what I need to for Aubs. Weeks like this help immensely in knowing that she is becoming a child that not only our family adores but also the people around her.

*Her thumbs are turned out like that because Kristi, the Marine, told her that her hands needed to be in fists with the thumbs out along the seam of her pants when she stands at attention. After a quick chuckle Jesse, the Airman, helped her stand at attention with the proper form.

No comments: