Sunday, February 17, 2008

More Randomness



1. Yesterday was "Crazy Parent" day at the dance studio. They actually encourage us to bring in our cameras and document the moment. Surprisingly enough all of the parents in our group behaved themselves.

2. I love California Pizza Kitchen. I especially love the tostada pizza. Last night I tried to translate the recipe into single serving size. I had never tried to replicate something like that and was quite happy with the results. Aubrey even ate all of her dinner without a fight. We will definitely be making that again.

3. I burned my hand today and am typing one handed. If I take the ice off I want to scream in pain.

4. I hope to post pictures of yesterday soon but #3 has seriously slowed me down. I have a crazy to do list all of which requires two hands.

5. I am feeling totally inspired by my new Simple Scrapbooks.

6. This is a picture from last year's parent's day.

No comments: