Blogger has decided to post the pictures in the reverse of my choosing and also the reverse of how they happened. Today was an eventful day and we have not been home for too long. Aubs had ballet this morning and it was parent participation today. I asked Amanda if she would mind taking some pictures for us. Aubs and Jack are particularly close with two of the assistants and they played photographer for Mellie and me. Amanda may just be responsible for both the cutest and most embarrassing photos of Aubs and I ever taken.
We mailed a letter to Santa while we were at the mall with my cousin Danielle and her boyfriend. If you mail your Santa letter from Macy's they will donate $1 per letter up to 1 million to the Make A Wish Foundation.
We went to see the Nutcracker today. Don't worry photos were allowed. It was put on by a local company and was absolutely amazing. A coworkers daughter was Clara and the Sugar Plum Fairy. They told us she had an off night this evening but I honestly couldn't tell. If this was a bad night for her I cannot wait to see her on a good day. She was breathtaking and definitely had a presence on the stage.
5 comments:
Those are some amazing ballet pictures. I'm absolutely stunned they allowed pictures. Fabulous job - and, oh yea, loved the mother/daughter ballet class.
Mom/Nanny
That ballet looks amazing! I love the girl's outfit!
Your ballet looks like SO MUCH FUN! You look great! Looks more like Yoga than ballet though. :ยบ)
Love you!
First, you are so limber! There's NO WY I could ever do that. Love the pic of Aubrey sending her letter to Santa...precious! Love you, Aunt Maury
I may or may not have been one of the only mom's to reach both feet. Mellie and I were laughing so hard I nearly fell over. Helen the ballet class pic is from the warm up.
I figured that much. All I could think of is the stretching you had to do when you were in Edie's class.
Post a Comment