Sunday, January 03, 2010

3 for 3

I have what may possibly be the most boring post ever. I am currently enjoying the view from my couch as I try to get over a cold. I felt so bad yesterday I found someone to cover for me at work today so I didn't even have to move.

I obviously didn't get to run today, sitting up is enough of a challenge. Well I am off for a nap, I may try to get the training blog up and running today. (HAHAHA)

Just to add to the randomness of this post some congratulations are in order. Congrats to the Alaburdas, Maury and Jake. Both of them got engaged this holiday season, to some of the loveliest people around. I just cannot wait to meet Jamie. We already totally adore JD and are excited it will finally be official that he is a part of the family.

No comments: