Today is my last day of work before a four day weekend. I am excited for the time off the holiday season was a bit exhausting. This weekend will be all about Aubs. Not that most days are not all about Aubs, but this is her birthday weekend. I cannot believe my girl will be seven. Tomorrow I will complete Operation: Put The House Back Together just in time to decorate for Saturday's party. We are also sending a special birthday snack to school. Aubs is very excited because tomorrow is her lunch with the teacher day. She used her reward dollars to pay for lunch with Ms. S. They share a birthday weekend so I am sure they will have tons to discuss tomorrow. We will be having Aubs first slumber party tomorrow, that is if everyone is feeling better. It may be the three of us camped out on the sofa bed in front of the TV but it sure will be fun.
Yesterday was a big day for my Aunt Martha and my cousin Annemarie. Aunt Martha celebrated her 6 year anniversary of her kidney transplant. Annie got her learner's permit.
No comments:
Post a Comment