Thursday, January 28, 2010
Lesson Learned
Not much happened today. I have been moving around like Ozzy Osbourne. I may have over done my run yesterday. I felt so great while I was out I just kept going and pushing harder. I ran most of the mile and a half, with a couple of walking breaks. I don't think I have run that much on my first time out. I will usually start with a brisk walk and a few intervals of jogging. Yesterday I did the opposite, walking to cross streets and a quick walk at about half way. I can tell you exactly which muscles in my legs are used for tap dancing and those that are not, mostly because they don't hurt. My lower legs feel amazing. I also learned that throwing some yoga instead of regular stretching at the end will also cause some upper body muscles to yell at me. Once again I am coming in at the end of my day but it is still done. Night all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment