Sunday, January 17, 2010

7

Dear Aubrey,
Today you turn seven.  I cannot believe how much you have grown.  You are my amazing girl and you bring so much joy to your daddy and me.  This year has been another big year for you.  You started first grade at a new school.  You also started tap dance classes, you are doing amazingly well. We enjoyed another trip to Boston this year.  You had so much fun learning about the city and all the wonderful places we went. Your reading level is still quite high, and you cannot put books down.  We danced in another recital together.  Your Grandpa B. married Christine this year.  You ladies have such a wonderful relationship, I can't wait to watch it grow. 
You had a slumber party with your cousins for your birthday. Kiera and Kait had a blast at your movie themed party.  I hope you did too.

Love always,
Missy

No comments: