Friday, April 06, 2007

Flashback Friday?


I know this is not a real flashback picture.
I know that there are some of you laughing at how young I am
I know that there are some of you thinking "Wow, she's getting old".
I know that someone is probably wondering why I still have my senior t-shirt.
I know I saved them because I have every intention of turning them into a memory quilt.

However, I now have a stopping block. My daughter is completely and totally in love with my "Puppy Dog Shirt". I don't know why I bother buying her pajamas. She is really much happier wearing a mommy/daddy shirt. Have a great weekend all. Our schedule is jam packed with fun. We are going to have a Disney weekend. I am not sure how a holiday trip will go but I am going to try it out.

1 comment:

Charissa said...

OMG.

That's all I've got to say.