Monday, April 16, 2007

Here is a hint...

Do not ever, ever, ever try to adjust the arm of the shower head while the shower is on. I do not know what I was thinking. There was water everywhere. Since our master bath includes a shower stall there is a large open area above the shower. There was water on the ceiling, the floor, and the mirror. The clean up may have been just as funny. Not wanting to alert Shawn to my interesting predicament I tried to find the proper tools in the bathroom. My McGuyver moment included the following items: a hooded towel, a hanger, and Aubrey's upstairs (small child's step stool). I put the hood of the towel over one of he edges of the hanger. I wrapped it around and then put the corner mitt over the same corner. I stood on the upstairs and dried the ceiling. Not bad for a short girl.

For those of you that have known me for any length of time, know this is just par for the course.

2 comments:

Charissa said...

Hmmm... does your loving husband read your blog??? :)

Missy B said...

Of course he does. He also knew about the misadventure before it was posted on the blog.