
We have had a busy weekend. Aubrey has taught us some very interesting things so I will start there.
1. Leprechauns work for the lawn company Jenny uses. I asked her why she thought this way and her answer was "They wear green and Leprechauns wear green.".
2. Her nose is allergic to cold.
3. She would like to be a vampire slayer when she grows up. For those of you who are wondering where she could have ever gotten this idea I refer you to the Buffy Boxed set and Shawn.
Saturday was pretty standard around here. We did nothing we were supposed to but had some quality time with Jenny and her sister. Those are my favorite kind of days actually.
Sunday I managed to get everything I had wanted to on Saturday by noon. We watched Kiera and Kait in the afternoon and then we were off to the mall. I got my Mother's Day present a little early. The picture above has been altered with my new toy.
Today was technically not the weekend but still weird. Shawn woke up not feeling well so we were off to the doctor. Luckily the doctor thinks it is just sleep deprivation and stress. So an afternoon of rest was ordered. He gave me quite a scare this morning. Aubrey made sure to be her most quiet. Doctor Aubrey made some pickle soup, pancakes, and eggs in the blue kitchen.
1 comment:
I just love finding out about a sick son-in-law over the internet.
Love, Rev. Aunt Chopped Liver Mom
Post a Comment