Our lives were forever changed in a moment that day. I took this picture at Jake's graduation. This year my thoughts are different. Last week I met many Marines who do their job without a second thought. These men all volunteered knowing what may lie before them. There were heroes created on 9-11 that woke up thinking it was just another day. Those moments inspired many men and women to join our Armed Forces, creating heroes for our future. This past weekend I had the honor of meeting some of these men face to face. This year as I reflect on the events that have left us forever changed I want to say "Thank You" to those who have volunteered to protect my family and country.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
9-11-01
Our lives were forever changed in a moment that day. I took this picture at Jake's graduation. This year my thoughts are different. Last week I met many Marines who do their job without a second thought. These men all volunteered knowing what may lie before them. There were heroes created on 9-11 that woke up thinking it was just another day. Those moments inspired many men and women to join our Armed Forces, creating heroes for our future. This past weekend I had the honor of meeting some of these men face to face. This year as I reflect on the events that have left us forever changed I want to say "Thank You" to those who have volunteered to protect my family and country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment