Saturday, September 01, 2007

Man, Am I In Trouble.

I am having problems uploading pictures today so I will give you a quick story while I figure it out.


We took Aubrey to the Nieman Marcus Last Call store last night. It is their outlet. She sat in her stroller pretty bored until we got to the shoes. Then she stood up and started shopping. Since they were adult shoes I was in no real danger of succumbing to "The Blue Eyes Of Death". However if last night is any indication I should start an Aubrey Shoe Fund now. She picked up a pair of Manolo Blahniks and said "OOOH I love these, don't you Aunt Car-Car?". Of course since it was Aubs she couldn't stop with the shoes. When we walked past the purses she found a nice Marc Jacobs and put it on her arm and did her best Runway Walk.

No comments: