My mom and dad are in town and my mom wanted to see the castle lights. Shawn bought me a tripod and this is one of the first shots I tried.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Missy - Love all the pictures. OK, only Aubs can actually use her foot, get tape, and bend over to put it on...there's no way in H#$l I would be able to do that all at the same time! Love Aubs as Rudolph, adorable. Equally adorable is Aubs and Shawn reading, precious, as well as her tracking Santa, what fun she must have. I wish I could have as much fun as a child at Christmas again! Love you all and Have a very Happy New Year! Aunt Maury
1 comment:
Missy - Love all the pictures. OK, only Aubs can actually use her foot, get tape, and bend over to put it on...there's no way in H#$l I would be able to do that all at the same time! Love Aubs as Rudolph, adorable. Equally adorable is Aubs and Shawn reading, precious, as well as her tracking Santa, what fun she must have. I wish I could have as much fun as a child at Christmas again! Love you all and Have a very Happy New Year! Aunt Maury
Post a Comment