Today my heart is heavy for our Haitian friends. Many people know that Central Florida has an amazing Latin community, but we also have a large Haitian population. The local Catholic church offers services in English, Spanish, and French. Please remember these people in your prayers today.
Also, and this one is so hard for me to write but I know that every voice can help, please pray for my brother's wife and babies. They are worried the babies are going to try to make an early arrival. Please pray for peace and calmness for my brother and his wife and for healthy babies. Thanks.
3 comments:
been in that situation...early baby...consider it done...
Early babies are pretty run of the mill in my family. I am sure they are scared though. I know I was at 32 weeks when they gave me meds to stop contractions. They worked so well that she showed up 8 days late. :) She is the only one in my immediate family that was term or past term. All three of us were early 2-7&1/2 weeks and Helen's boys both came early.
B was 8 weeks early...not a fun thing, but she is a bright, shiny star now with no lasting effects! can't believe Aubs is gonna be 7!
Post a Comment