I have no fun title for today. I think I may try to post every day, or at least more often than in 2009. I realized I had only posted a handful of times last year, and know that my family checks in to see how we are doing. For mama and Maury, I promise to be better this year.
Running: I had every intention of getting up this morning and starting to run. I however woke up with a cold and breathing is enough trouble without throwing in the cardio. I am kind of sad because I was really excited to try out my new shoes.
2 comments:
So proud of you Missy. Patrick loves running in marathons. I wish I had the drive!
Cassie a few people are going to walk it with us too. You are more than welcome. Aubs is going to run in the kids race.
Post a Comment