We had baked chicken legs, steamed frozen broccoli, and au gratin potatoes. I will use the leftover chicken later in the week to make tostada pizza. Last night we had chicken nicoise with pasta. Aubs loved it and thinks we should make it for our friends.
Here is the rest of the week:
Wednesday: Fend for yourself night. I work late so Shawn and Aubs are on their own
Thursday: Breakfast for dinner. Bread*
Friday: Spaghetti and Meatballs, I froze half of the sauce from last week.
Saturday: Tostada Pizza with refried black beans*
* Items I had to purchase at the store.
I had Aubs rinse her plate this evening. She asked if she could wash the dishes. I got her a step stool and dried for her. Is it wrong that the Hallelujah Chorus was running through my head?
2 comments:
Great planning woman! Way to go!
Are you kidding? I'd be singing the whole composition!!
Post a Comment