Today I had to go and get laundry detergent or I couldn't finish my to do list. I had BOGO coupons for Purex Laundry detergent. Walgreens had them on sale also BOGO so you could get 3 bottles for the price of one. Of course when I went they were sold out. I found some other good deals and only spent about $40 at the three stores I visited this morning. I thought I would list it out if anyone else is interested in trying this.
Walgreens
1 Schick Women's Quattro $8.99 Plus $3.00 Register Reward (off next purchase) Plus $4 off coupon. Final Price $1.99
2 Purex 3-1 sheets $4.50 each Plus $1.00 RR plus BOGO coupon Final Price $3.50 for 2
Total $9.49 plus $4 off next purchase Final price $5.49 Total Savings $15.48
Walmart
2 Purex liquid detergent $5 each plus BOGO Coupon
Total $5 Total Savings $5
Publix (I bought a few other things here too)
2 Zephyr Hills 3 liter bottles $1 each Normally $1.29
2 Jars Bertolli Pasta Sauce $ 2.69 each BOGO plus $0.60/1 (2) coupon Final Price $1.49/2
2 Boxes Publix brand Pasta $1.15 each
2 Chobani Greek Yogurt $1.20 each
2 Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggies $2.39 each plus 50% off plus $0.35/1 (2) coupon Final Price $1.68/2
1 Fructis Shampoo $2.89 sale price $0.60 off regular price plus $1 off coupon Final Price $1.89
1 package sirloin tip steaks on sale for $3.49lb Final Price $3.22
1 Danimals smoothies $2.00 sale price $0.49 off regular price plus $1 coupon Final Price $1
2 Quaker True Delights $2.99 each BOGO plus $0.75 off each (2) Final Price $1.49/2
1 Maple Grove Farms balsamic vinaigrette $2.49
2 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack $2.99 Each BOGO plus $0.75/2 coupon Final Price $2.24 Each
2 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars 90 calorie Oatmeal Raisin $2.99 Each BOGO plus $0.75/2 coupon Final Price $2.24 Each
2 boxes Quaker Instant Oatmeal $3.99 each BOGO plus $1 off/1 (2) Final Price $1.99/2
My total was $26.43 with a savings of $29.30
I suspect we will not need to buy breakfast food or laundry detergent for a few weeks at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment