Thursday, March 11, 2010
On My Way
I have packed, unpacked, and repacked my computer/camera bag and rolling suitcase at least three times. I have given myself a tropical pedicure. I have bought the perfect dress and bikini for a vacation on the beach. I have counted down the days, hours, and minutes until it was time to go. I am leaving for my first vacation in seven years without my baby in tow and I already miss her. I am convinced I will feel like I am forgetting something for the entire run through four airports tomorrow. I am excited though because as much as I will miss my baby, I will have my mama there with me. I will have three of her four sisters, and my cousin Gwenn. It will be a Girl's weekend of epic proportions. I have been pretty homesick for family lately and I will have family in a big way starting tomorrow night. I can't freakin' wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment