I spent most of yesterday feeling clumsy and overwhelmed. Everything I tried to do on my list took three times as long as it should have. I started feeling like I would never get everything done and make it to the airport next week. Yes, I realize it is over a week away. I kept focusing on the only having one other day off before I left. Finally this morning I was able to think while driving into work. (1 hr 20 mins because of weather) I realized I didn't have to get it all done in one day. I could take little pieces and finish them over the next few days. I also realized I don't start until 4 pm on three of these days so that will open up a lot of time for stuff to get done.
Just in case the blogging, Bible reading, and everything else isn't enough, I also decided to participate in a Photo-A-Day for March. I am posting these on Facebook, if I get desparate I may use one over here as a daily post. I also decided to stretch my Bible deadline to my Birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment