I leave for Hawaii in 10 days (9 if you don't count today) I need to count today though because the to dos are numerous. Tomorrow if enough progress is made on the list I will downgrade the number of days to only include through next Wednesday. I leave so early on Thursday it doesn't count. I am going to be packing today because my only other day off between now and then is Friday and I want to have time for any errands that pop up.
-
Pack suitcase I need to add chargers and
possibly pick up a slightly larger suitcase.
-
Practice pack carry-on (I have 4 books to take, a camera, laptop, and ipod some of which I will need between now and then. Wednesday
-
Mail ebay items
-
Make Carmen's Pineapple Dessert, this should help put me in the Hawaii mindframe.
- Read (I need to remember to take time for relaxing)
-
Couponing, I finally found a site that takes some of the work out for me. I still need to cut and sort though. 2/28 to 3/6
-
Edit photos Friday
-
Wash Laundry (Monday Finished Tuesday)
-
Dry and Fold Laundry (Tuesday)
-
Clean Kitchen
-
Clean family room Friday
- Clean my room
-
Iron work uniforms (1 Monday, 2 Tuesday)
-
Dance Class
-
Lay out Aubs clothes 3/2 to 3/5 Aubs did her own for 3/2 and 3/3
-
Wash laundry (Friday)
-
Dry and fold laundry (Friday)
- Iron work uniforms (Friday)
-
Lay our Aubs clothes 3/8 to 3/12
- Confirm delivery of eBay items
-
Go through donation bags and see if board shorts are in there Not there. GRRRR.
- Run 3 times
Wednesday 1.8 miles
- Couponing week 3/8 to 3/13
On a side note I am sitting in a pair of jeans that used to be my favorite before Aubs was born. I haven't worn them since, they used to be able to be buttoned but I could not sit in them. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment