Thursday, July 27, 2006

Not quite as motivated as I thought and a psychic child.


I did not wake up this morning as originally planned. I was however up at 4:30 am wondering why my child was awake. By the time I was finally back asleep it was after the time I was supposed to leave for the gym. I really did have the best of intentions. I will try again tomorrow.

Before Shawn picked Aubs up tonight he asked if I would mind if he went out to the movies to see Pirates. I would normally jump at the chance to go see a movie without a child but the thought of a 2 1/2 hour movie after work just doesn't thrill me. I told him it wouldn't be a problem. I would like to stress the fact that I said Aubs was no where near this conversation. While eating her dinner she looks at us and says "I want to see Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me." To which Shawn replied "Do you want to watch the DVD tonight?". She looks up at him and said "No, I want to go to the movie theater with you". I just don't know where she comes up with this stuff.

No comments: