Saturday, July 08, 2006
Slumber Party
Tonight Aubs is having her very first sleepover. Things are going pretty well except for the fact that both girls are still awake. The only other glitch was trying to explain to Aubs why everyone doesn't watch Sponge Bob Square Pants. I would prefer she don't watch it myself but she watches it sometimes with Shawn. So instead we are watching Lazy Town. Just an FYI for all you parents out there Lazy Town does not good bedtime viewing make!!! Both girls have asked many times to get up and dancee. They are sleeping on the "secret bed". You know the kind that hides in a couch. They were so amazed you would think that we had actually waved a wand and made it appear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to hear how the rest of your night went! Ha! I want to have a sleepover... complete with sleeping bags - how fun!
Post a Comment