Sunday, July 30, 2006

Prayer Request

Please pray for Reverand Jack Yeager from Stow United Methodist Church. He had surgery this past week to repair an abdominal aneurism. From what my mother said the surgeon told his family that the Hand of God is what got him through the surgery and that he must have some important things left to do on this earth. Jack has been at Stow since I was in High School. He is the pastor who christened my baby girl. He has seen my family through many things and helped my mother to start her Candidacy for Local Pastor. Please help us return his always being there for everyone and keep him in your prayers. Thank you.

5 comments:

Charissa said...

Is this the same church the Willis' go/went to? I'll definitely pray for him...

Missy B said...

Yes. I think Mr. and Mrs. Willis still go there. At least I usually see them when I am there.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is the same church the Willis' go to. Keep everyone in your prayers, its a rough go.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Update on Rev. Yeager. He is still in SICU (Surgical intensive care). They flushed his kidneys for toxins on Friday. There are moments of encouragement and moments of concern. He and Judye are still in major need of prayers. Please continue to lift them and their family in prayer.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Update on Rev. Yeager - This morning he is looking around the room, seems to be responsive, is squeezing his wife's hand and moving his toes. He also repeated this procedure for a nurse and a clergyperson. This is fabulous news, but he's not out of the woods yet. Please continue to lift them both up and their family. In Christ, N