Sunday, July 02, 2006
Weird Week
I have had an interesting week. I think that I am totally recovered just in time for this week. We moved our office this week. I usually stay away from the work topic as this is supposed to be Aubrey's blog. Moving an entire business is crazy. I couldn't imagine what it would have been like if we were a large business. Moving the twenty of us was insane enough. I feel the worst for our IT guy. His was the worst week of all. If anything else had gone wrong with the office electronics he may have lost it. As it was our phones were forwarded to a wrong number (phone company not us). The answering machine went something like this "If you are a telemarketer you have the wrong number, If I didn't pick up the phone it is because I didn't want to talk to you.". Of all the numbers to go to we got that one. AAAHHHH. We were finally at home on Friday all moved into our cubes with network access (did I mention the server crash?). Those who do have offices will be living with us in the cubes until the painting etc. is completed. We spent most of Thursday and Friday apologizing to patients, clients, and vendors that we were not closed and we did not abandon them it was just a glitch in the phones. So yesterday I did nothing but wait for the shuttle to launch. That was scrubbed. I had the best of intentions. Today I have made up for yesterday's laziness and have made coffee, started the laundry and emptied the dishwasher. I hpe to see the shuttle today and get some cool pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment