Tuesday, June 27, 2006

OOPS

Ok so this morning I over-slept. I only wish that was the biggest of my oops for the day. It is company policy to call your supervisor on their cell phone to let them know you are going to be late. Sounds easy enough, right? Not today my friends, not today. Today opened my cell phone to call Kim. Also easy enough, right? I even took the time before placing my call to mark one Kim and one Kim P. All I needed to do was to call Kim P. No I was so tired I couldn't even manage that small task. I called Kim. Not Kim P but Kim. Kim who lives in New Mexico. I am not a time zone wizard but I know that New Mexico and Florida are a couple of hours apart. My response on figuring this out...
"Oh crap, I called the wrong Kim."
I think I gave the poor woman a small coronary this morning. Family members only call that early if something is terribly, terribly wrong. But no I am just an idiot.
I love my Aunt Kim dearly and hope she can forgive me for my over-sleeping issues. Kind of ironic that I woke her up at an ungodly hour because I slept to late. I would like you to know I have taken the necessary steps to rectify the situation and you are now Aunt Kim in the phone book.

1 comment:

Charissa said...

That's great... meanwhile, when I'm late, there's no one to call. Because we're all late. It's pathetic, I know.