Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tuesday's about town.

So I know I said that I wouldn't talk about Disney unless desparate but I am going to today. Disney is my favorite place to spend my birthday. If you go to guest services and tell them it is your birthday they will give you a "Today is My Birthday" button. There are three different types one is for Epcot, one for Animal Kingdom, and one for Magic Kingdom. If you are at the Studios you usually get the one from Magic Kingdom. When I first heard about these buttons I thought that it must be a lie because who had ever heard of DisneyWorld giving things away for free? If you get one of these buttons the free stuff doesn't usually end there either. Last year they gave Aubrey a certificate for free ice-cream for the family. That was on top of the desserts they gave her at each stop during the day. Talk about a sugar high!! This year they gave us 2 ride passes for us and our guests for the day. Now you may be thinking that they only go this far for the kids, not true! I got a birthday card and a free dessert. My dad somehow gets more goodies than Aubs. Last year he got a free cake at Epcot, ice cream with dinner at Magic Kingdom, a phone call from Goofy, and a smoothie from the Tiki Room. Anyway that is one of the many tricks of Disney I hope to share with everyone when I am out of other Central Florida Places.

No comments: