Thursday, June 22, 2006

For my reader...

A funny, silly little memory popped into my head today. It is about a secret. Two teenage girl's secret. There were tornadoes in Stow, who ever heard of such things? Two very nervous teenage girls hiding in a basement with survival kits in their backpacks. Two girls who explored the magic of a basement. We found something that entertained us, that is the secret. Do you remember what that secret is? Did you know that I have a collection of the secret item now? Probably something to do with those happy memories. Now that I have made the secret item sound so much more interesting than any one will probably ever find it I will say this: I miss you Cha-Cha. I am glad that through our blogs we speak more now than in the past few years. If I have any other readers, I wonder if you can guess the item. I may even send a prize if you can guess.

10 comments:

Charissa said...

I don't know, I don't know... but I remember how freaked out we were. OMG this is going to keep me up............. I DO remember so many things from those days, like your neighbor who's dad had (what was it?) a miata? We thought is was the coolest car in the world. Oh Miss... you will tell me the secret, won't you? It would SO brighten my day today. :)

Missy B said...

If you can't even remember we must be really good secret keepers. I will give you this hint: We thought other people would make fun

Charissa said...

Ok, so give me a clue like, it starts with B and has 6 letters or somthing.... this is insanity. :)

Missy B said...

You gave a great clue go with that one. I don't know what made me think of that night. Funny stuff. Remember the back packs filled with water and granola bars? At least we were prepared.

Charissa said...

Was I right, was I right?????

(I was very clever with my comment, I thought it might be pretty blonde skinny girls....)

Missy B said...

You got it. I am glad I am not the only one who remembers random things. I remember your Dad's collection of Victrola's (that's what they were called, right?) They were all so pretty does he still have them?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Missy B said...

That is not nice.

Missy B said...

Sorry J. I had to remove that one. Can't have my family reading that some of them are young 'uns.

Charissa said...

I would've deleted it too. Gross.