Sunday, June 18, 2006
I am proud of me, part 2.
Shawn and I were talking last night about someone at the Magic show. He seemed nervous to be on the microphone. He was the visual director of some type I think he taught the auxiliary line. I decided that he must be like me I can sing, dance, or even play any number of instruments, but if you ask me to talk I am terrified. For a while I thought I must have stage fright. Then I realized that made no sense at all. In college it seemed I was on some sort of stage almost every week with no problems at all. Put me in a classroom with 15 people and I freak out? I hope that before the next time I have to give my presentation I can figure out why I think speaking is so different then the performing and I won't have any problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment