I just thought I would let everyone know how I am doing with my 30 goals. It is one thing to set them but another to put them in action.
#4 To explore cultures through their cuisine. I tried Jamaican food the other day. It was amazing.
#8 Learn Spanish, TJ is helping me with this one. She wants to practice and I want to learn so we are working together to learn new vocabulary words. Here is my newest sentence: Necessitas electrodos para machina de TENS? Do you need TENS electrodes? Now if I could just figure out what the responses coming back to me I will be in a much better spot.
#11 Take tap dancing lessons. See photo above for my rockin' tap shoes. Who knew the darn things cost that much? It doesn't help that my feet seem to be bigger than the other dancers so I had to go to a special store. I start class on 9/4/07.
#9 To be less wasteful. Meet the Green Bag. I am starting with this little sentence: I have my own bag. I purchased 3 of these bags for $1.49 each. They are made from recycled plastic. A surprising bonus of these bags are that they hold as much as 3-5 plastic bags so I can make one trip in from the car with all the groceries. I also got a reusable lunch box and water filter so that I can cut back on the bottled water. I have to keep at least one case in the house during hurricane season but I have stopped purchasing a case a week.
#18 To have more spontaneous family moments. My house is a bit messier than I like it to be but quality time is at an all time high. I have been cleaning a bit while getting ready in the morning to save evenings for Aubrey time.
No comments:
Post a Comment