My Aunt Maury left me this comment today: Sorry about that, Miss. Yes, it's Aunt Maury. By the way, Aunt Mary laughed at me when I dressed Jake for his first day of school. Everything matched and it was all ironed and creased! Silly Maury!
My comment back to her is: I think something must have stuck since that boy will be a Marine in exactly four weeks. He will never leave the house again without matching ironed outfits!
Our recruit earned a call home this week. I am so very excited for Maury. Did I mention that he earned that call for being the absolute best in his platoon on the range?
I am so proud of you Maury, I know this must be terribly tough for you. Your strength is truly inspiring. I love you to bits.
1 comment:
Thank you so much, Melissa. Yes, it has been a very rough summer, but fortunately, I have a VERY SUPPORTING family that has helped me get through this, not to mention a very very supportive boyfriend! I love you too!
Post a Comment