...that I would forget to post what Aubrey learned today. She did not have school. They are starting the kids on a staggered start. All of the class will be together for the first time tomorrow. I have decided today to post some things I have learned in the past couple of days. Today I will be talking about multi-taskers. All of these items have a very specific purpose, that is not how I have been using them.
1. Clorox Wipes: They are supposed to be for the kitchen. Should you ever have a child that dirties up a brand new pair of school shoes just days before school should start they are also most excellent at cleaning the dirt off of the rubber soles.
2. Kitchen Timers: We have been using these for "Bath Timers". Aubrey would play in the tub all day long if we let her. We set one as she starts and we are done without a fight.
3. Baby Bottle Brush: This works great on the threads of travel coffee mugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment