Not to be outdone by Michael's bedtime adventures we had one of our own this evening. Aubs was in quite the mood this evening and just did not want to go to bed. After much arguing and doing the exact opposite of what we asked the following scene occurred.
Aubrey crawling out of her room. (This is what she does when she does not want to be caught)
Aubs: I can't sleep.
Me: I don't want to hear it.
Aubs: But Mommy I can't sleep because God is talking to me and He just won't stop.
Me: (choking) What?!
Aubs: God is talking to me and He has a lot to say He won't stop.
Me: Is He saying anything important?
Aubs: No, He is just talking about comic books.
Me: Aubs, God is a pretty understanding man I am sure if you ask nicely He can comeback and talk to you in the morning.
Aubs: I keep asking Him in my head and He keeps going.
At this point Shawn came in and offered to intervene.
1 comment:
Once again, OMG!!! You are in the deepest possible trouble. I think that woman was correct - have the child tested - she should be on Broadway effective next week!!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment