Monday, August 25, 2008

Thoughts

- Oh S***.

- Is it okay to think someone is a hypocrite when wearing a "Green Chic" shirt they have their groceries put into plastic bags and then climb into their SUV?

- Did you know you can get a suntan at eight in the morning while walking Aubs to school?

- If anyone ever hears me say that the pleated skirts are so cute on little girls tell me to put it back on the rack. Please, I beg you. I just had to iron the two pleated skirts and one jumper with pleated bottoms and it was pretty freaking annoying.

- Ironing all the clothes for me and Aubs for the week took almost two hours. Stupid pleats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should call Aunt Maury - she's the QUEEN when it comes to pleats and creases in pants.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am the QUEEN of ironing. As a matter of fact, I spent 7 hours on Sunday ironing for me and JD (I had let it pile up for a few weeks!). Yes, I even iron my T-shirts.... If you lived closer, I'd iron Aubs pleated anything! Love you. Aunt Maury