Thursday, August 21, 2008

School Has Resumed

Aubs has been back in school the past couple days. The weather still really sucks but at least my poor five year old is not stuck in the house. Her behavior can only be described as confirming the cabin fever myth. (We watched this Mythbusters this week) It wasn't that there was nothing here to do she just wanted to go outside or to Michaela's. She is loving kindergarten. Here are the things I learned from her the past two days:
- The art teacher is magic.
- The art teacher taught them color magic today but Aubs ripped her paper.
- The cafeteria makes really good jell-o with fruit. (She bought her first lunch today)

I have no idea what has happened in her regular class. Her Pre-K teacher called her last night. I only wish I could have been here to see her face. She has talked endlessly about Mrs. P. over the summer and how much she misses her. It really made her night.

No comments: