I am officially trying to break up with bottled water. Our water here tastes so awful that even after being filtered it is barely palatable. So because of that I am taking a baby step and switching to the 2.5 gallon or larger bottles that I can recycle. Shawn's company gave out fabulous Nalgene type bottles at the convention. They have screw tops and hold about 1.5x the amount as a regular bottle of water. I have been drinking 2-4 of these a day as I try to lay off of soda and caffeine. Is it bad that I count it as a bonus that they match my handbag?
I haven't posted a 30 project update in a while, I am still plugging away at my list though. I plan to post an update when I return from Hawaii, since that trip will be major parts of completing list items.
No comments:
Post a Comment