Thursday, February 11, 2010
Up And At 'Em
Today I got up with Aubs, I supervised lunch packing, and watched her get her breakfast. She is so self sufficient now it is amazing. I was thinking about going back to bed after she left since I don't have to be at work until later. I have already done my work out, had my coffee, and tried on my new bathing suits. I set a goal to wear a bikini in Hawaii, so that has helped fuel my workouts even when I don't want to do them. I had a great evening shopping with Molly and Riley yesterday. I got the bathing suit tops at the Victoria Secret outlet for $4 each. I have bottoms in a range of colors so I just needed bikini tops instead of the tankinis I have worn for the past few years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment