- The I just finished a hard work out and have that I can conquer the world feeling.
- The fact that I will be buying a ticket to Hawaii this afternoon.
- The fact that I tear up when I think about being there for Jake's wedding. My lovely grown boy cousins have a new special place in my heart since the stuff with my brother. They cannot imagine what they mean to me and my girl. Annie is pretty darn great, too!
- It is barely noon and I have worked out, cleaned the kitchen, done most of the laundry (hurry up an wait game for the dryer/washer to finish), straightened the family room, planned a dinner menu, and planned my grocery shopping trip.
- I have a few weeks of shorter work weeks so I get more quality time with my family.
- I have already had a textversation with Jenny and am looking forward to some quality phone time later in the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment