Today I am playing catch up on our chores. Aubs and I stayed with friends this weekend so I did not do the laundry like I should have. The laundry pile is ridiculous. It takes up my whole hallway. The cold snap doesn't help since winter clothes are twice as big as summer clothes. We fold all the laundry as it comes out of the dryer. That is quite an accomplishment for us, we used to just put the clean clothes in baskets unfolded. That may sound like gloating so since laundry will be taking up most of my day I thought I would do some laundry confessions:
- If something comes out of the dryer inside out, I fold it that way. Aubs called me out on this the other day and I told her that if she wants her clothes all rightside out then she should put it into the laundry that way.
- I won't fold underwear. I just stack it in the baskets.
- If I know I am wearing a sweater to work, I will just iron the cuffs and collar of my work shirts.
No comments:
Post a Comment