Monday, March 15, 2010

One Goal Down And One Missed Day

I missed blogging yesterday.  We spent the day going to church and then on a driving tour of the Island.  We were in the car for about 6 hours not including stops. I am not going to let that discourage me though, I hope to still hit a total of 365 for the year, I already have a few extra posts.  I got some amazing pictures and was able to attain my goal of wearing a bikini on the beach. We went to Lanikai.  It was beautiful.  I didn't swim the water was a bit cold.  This was the first vacation in a long time that I didn't need to buy extra clothing or dig out all my winter wear.  Even Ohio in the summer can be a bit cold for me.

2 comments:

Helen Hassel said...

Good Job Miss!!!!


ps. Ironically my word verification is "Imista" Ironic because you missed a day. :^D

Mellie said...

you look amazing!!! Congrats!!!!