Sunday, July 16, 2006

Blog Tag? HMMMM.

Charissa has tagged me. I guess it was only a matter of time before favorite childhood games became adapted for the internet. I can't wait to see how someone figures out charades.

Why I will participate: the other day my father forwarded an email from my aunt Nancy. It was all about things she remembers from her childhood. I think it is a beautiful gift that she gave to us. She told us about her favorite radio programs, war rations, and paper straws. At the end of this I will tag my parents and hope that the seemingly silly little questions will bring me stories I can share with my baby about her family.

1. How old are you? 29 or the mom of a small child answer 349 months
2. How many kids do you have if any? 1 hence the name of my blog.
3. Are you married, single, divorced, or a widow? married
4. What is your occupation? Care Coordinator
5. What are your passions? Loving my family with all that I have, My baby girl, Knitting, Scrapbooking, the Great Hidden Mickey Hunt
6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker? Dreamer for now. I did a fair bit of dream seeking when moving back to Florida.
7. Are you happy with the way you life has turned out? Can't complain, I have a family I love and that loves me.
8. Are you a scrapper? And if so, how many hours a week do you scrap? Yes. I do not do a bit a week but prefer to marathon scrap with Jenny once a month
9. What do you want to do before you die? I have done the one thing I truely needed to do which is be a mom. Next would have to be taking Aubs to Ireland so she can see where her Grannies B and Teague were born.
10. What is your favorite food? Turkey Chili, and chicken salad with red grapes.
11. What is the food you hate the most? Soup with mushy crackers and boxed mac and cheese (anything with fake cheese flavor makes me ill) Thank you an unnamed former day care worker. In psych class I realized that you had caused me to have a taste aversion.
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? This one time at Band Camp... No seriously it was a football game in college and my squad marched the wrong part of the drill to a repeating piece of music. We did second ending for first. We were a whole yardline off. Oh well I can laugh now. I think I even have the pic of the three of us running back to place. If I hadn't been playing the tuba people might not have even noticed.
13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far? These are the ones that are to tough to rank: My wedding, Aubrey's birth, The day my sister told me I would be an Aunt, The day Mom told me she was going into the Local Pastor program.
14. Are you a neat freak? Or a dirty house cleaner? I am a neat freak one day a week. On the week days I just try to keep the house from getting out of hand.

I tag:
Mom
Jenny
Helen
Dad
(if you don't have a blog do this in email and send it to me please)

3 comments:

Charissa said...

See I'm cool with fake cheese flavor, but CAN'T STAND fake grape flavor. It doesn't even taste like grapes!!

Missy B said...

I am with you on the fake grape. That aversion definitely comes from childhood allergies and much to much dimatapp.

Charissa said...

Hahaha. I still like the bubble gum flavor though. Yummy.