Wednesday, January 10, 2007
4
Aubrey's birthday is one week away. The number four looms in front of me. I don't understand why it seems so hard to believe that she will be four. Why is this number so scary? She will finally be the age everyone thinks she is when they see her. (My kid is Huge) Four, that is a little girl age not a baby age. Four is a pre-schooler! I just don't think I am ready for this phase of her life. At least I won't have to put her on the bus. I am quite sure that would push me over the edge. Our district here is the exact opposite of the one I grew up in. I always took the bus. Aubs probably won't have to take a bus to and from school until she is in high school. Well I guess I better get over this funk because in exactly one week my girl will be four.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment