Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sorry




I haven't posted in over a week. I had been doing much better lately. We got back from Ohio on Monday. We had a great weekend and were able to see all but one family member. We celebrated Morgan family Christmas on Friday night, Aubrey's birthday at Build a Bear on Saturday, Sunday we ran the family circuit, and on Monday spent some time with Gwenn and had lunch at Swenson's on the way to the airport. It was a busy but fun weekend. Aubrey got to make a snow angel and go sledding in the yard. I will post some of the pictures from the weekend. I won't post any of the birthday party because I don't know if everyone minds their kids online. We also ate at Quaker Steak and Lube. If anyone does not know what this is I'm very sorry. I had a compact bucket all to myself. I love that place. Since returning home we have unpacked all the clothes and started the laundry. We also went to the Princess and Pirate party. I will post those pictures later. If anyone is in the greater Orlando area on any of the nights this is happening I highly recommend it for all. I will try to get better at posting in the next week but it is another busy busy Barrieau week. Shawn's convention is in town and we have events a few of the nights. Tuesday they have bought out SeaWorld for a private party and showing of Believe. These events are always tons of fun and make us feel very special.

2 comments:

Charissa said...

Oooooohhh... you did all of the cool Ohio stuff. SWENSONS! I can't BELIEVE I didn't get any when I was home!! GRRRRRRR!

And just to note, although I'm sure you've heard it 1,000 times... I cannot BELIEVE how much Aubrey looks like you. Goodness gracious.

Missy B said...

I do hear that Aubs looks like me a lot but it is about time. For the first couple years everyone would say "Sorry Miss, she looks just like Shawn." I had to carry a baby picture of me around so they would believe she was my kid.