Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Update

As we end the first month of 2007 I just wanted to do a resolution update.
Although slow I am updating the blog. That is one still going strong after 31 days.
I have used cash for every purchase. That is my biggest accomplishment by far.
Two of the others won't happen until the summer but we are well on our way to them as well. Aubrey is excited to start school. I am excited for my birthday.
My vision of walks every night after dinner has not really gone quite to plan but we have spent tons of quality family time. Most of it while walking theme parks so I guess that is more active. We also went rollerskating. Shawn found his roller blades and Aubs has some new skates as well. So now all we have to do is wait for it to not be in the 30's after dinner and we can try to start that one a bit late.

No comments: