Saturday, January 13, 2007

Last night...



Was amazing. We got to see parts of the new parade. It is going to be awesome when it is ready. Last night was the first time the pirates had been on their ship. We were fortunate to stand right in front of one of the designers. He helped to fill in some of the blanks for us. All I have to say is if you are going to be in the greater Orlando area during January to March try to got to the Pirates and Princess Party. If last night is going to be an indication it will be and excellent time. We were not allowed to take pictures once the parade started. Disney wants to be the first to show those off. We did get a few pictures before hand. They asked us to at least have the kids dressed in Pirate or Princess stuff. I think they may have also requested the employees that went to wear Disney gear. Shawn and I didn't know this but dressed in our pirate/princess and pirate gear.

No comments: