Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Resolution Update

I have done a pretty good job of sticking to the resolutions. The Vegas trip has moved out of a dream and into the planning stages. I have priced packages vs. do it yourself trips. We have co-conspirators and now have some friends planning to join us. I have consulted with a Travel Agent. (Through her sister but consulted none-the-less.) I have requested the days off of work. Turning thirty is going to be a blast!!!

I have not swiped the card!!!

I have completed another scarf.

I have learned to crochet. Not on the list but I am still pretty proud of myself.

By writing this I have done #5.

#1 is falling a bit to the wayside but we have been quite busy. We undecorated the house for the holidays and Shawn installed one of our late year purchases. #4 will have to wait until August. I am planning the 4th birthday festivities. If any of my readers are in Florida this weekend or Ohio next weekend let me know and I will get you details. We would love to see you.

I know it is only 9 days in but I think this is 7 more days than I have ever made it with resolutions in the past.

2 comments:

Charissa said...

Wow. Very proud of you. My last week has been busy so I feel like I haven't read you blog in ages. Oh, and if you make me a scarf (I like water colors - blue, turquoise, sea green, etc.) I will.... uh.... (wait)... ah.... I'll do something really nice for you, I swear. I just can't think of anything I do very well right now. Grrr.

Missy B said...

Water colors, I can handle that. I will find a fun pattern for you.